TSTET Notification 2016
The Department of School Education Telangana has released TSTET Notification 2016 online. Candidates, who have been waiting for such opportunity can go online and check the further related information. The Online Registration for Telangana state Teacher Eligibility Test begins from 2nd December and ends on 15th December 2015. Desired candidates need to go online and start preparing for the examination.
The Department of School Education has invited eligible candidates to attend the 5th TET exam. Applicants who could not succeed in the previous examinations are also eligible to apply. According to the sources, there is going to be large-scale recruitment for the Teacher’s Post.
Here is a fresh update that, candidates interested in applying for teacher’s post must take a look at Telangana TET Notification 2016. The online Application form can be filled from 2nd December till 15th December 2015. Candidates, who wish to apply, must take a look at the Notification before filling Telangana DSC Online Application Form 2016
|Declaration About||TSTET Notification 2016|
|Name of the Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Start Date||2nd December 2015|
|Last Date to Apply||15th December 2015|
Details of Telangana DSC Notification 2015
- Applicants must have completed Senior Secondary or its Equivalent with at least 45% marks and must have passed in or pursuing final Year of 2-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must have a degree in Teacher Education courses by the NCTE/RCI language Pandit Training Course.
- Candidates in the final year of their course can also apply for the Paper.
Candidates must be between 18 to 39 years of age.
Fee to Pay
Applicants are to pay Rs. 200/– for Paper I and II either online or using Mee-Seva centers.
Selection of the candidates will be judged on the basis of the Marks and Merit secured in the written Test.
Note: Applicants are strictly advised to check the advertisement notification through the official website.
About TSTET Notification 2016
- Visit the official site for the School education board i.e. “www.tstet.cgg.gov.in”.
- Opt for the Examination Section from the home page.
- Choose a valid link highlighted for online application for teacher Eligibility test.
- Choose the “starts online registration” link.
- Provide your correct and accurate personal and academic details.
- Pay the required amount and upload the soft copies of the asked documents.
- Save the details and complete the registration by taking a printout of the duly filled form.
List of Tentative Dates in 2015:
Bulletin available on: 1st December
Online application starts from: 2nd December
Application Last date: 15th December
Availability of Hall Ticket: 18th January 2016
Date of Examination: 24th January 2016
Dear aspired Teachers visit the official website to get the Notification here:
Receive more relevant details @admitcardx.in