UGAT 2016 Application Form
All India Management Association (AIMA) New Delhi recently declared the examination dates for Under Graduate Aptitude Test which is popularly known as UGAT. It’s great news for all those applicants who fill UGAT 2016 Application Form for undergraduate aptitude test through online. According to the source, the test is scheduled in the month of May 2016 across India.
Through this Under Graduate Aptitude Test department of All India Management Association provides admission into various undergraduate programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM and integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA). Here we mention AIMA UGAT Registration Details in the underneath section or visit the official web portal.
As per AIMA UGAT 2016 Exam Dates notification state that applicants who are willing to apply UGAT 2016 application form should have minimum qualification is Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board. The graduate aptitude test is going to be held on May 07, 2016. Aspirants who are planning to appear for this examination, they must apply before the last date by visiting official website but before that they all must check the below mention details.
|Name of the Exam||Under Graduate Aptitude Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||All India Management Association|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
|Exam Date||May 07, 2016.|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Last Week Of April 2016|
More details About UGAT 2016 Application Form
Candidates must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognized board to take part in this exam Or equivalent from a recognized board or Institution.
In order to register their name under this entrance test candidate’s age should not less than 18 years.
All the candidates who are going to apply online or fill the application form of this exam have to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee
To take admission candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtaining in this exam.
How to Apply for UGAT Application Form 2016
- Visit the main website of this organization which is www.aima.in
- Then click on the link “UGAT 2016”
- After that, click on the link of Online Application form
- Now fill all the correct details in the form
- After that, pay your requisite fee
- Then recheck your filled form and submit it
- Must keep a hard copy of it for further usage
- Last date for applying online: Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
- Last date of receipt of printout of UGAT online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi along with demand draft of Rs.500/-: Friday, April 29, 2016.
- Date of AIMA UGAT: Saturday, May 07, 2016.
For More detailed Info about UGAT 2016 visit this Official Web Link