UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
Here is the latest job notification for those job hunters who want to get a teaching job in the Uttar Pradesh State. The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has recently released an official notification concerning UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017. The organization has detailed total 9342 vacant posts of LT (Licentiate Teaching) Grade Teacher in the UP State. All eligible candidates can grab this chance. For this, candidates are required to submit an online application form on or before the closing date of applying that is given below.
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board invites online applications from those candidates who are interested and eligible for UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs Notification 2017. This is a golden opportunity for those job seekers who need a government job in teaching sector. Such applicants must grab this chance. Before applying candidates are suggested to check the complete information of this subject with the help of this page.
Uttar Pradesh Asst Teacher Posts Notification
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Number of Posts||9342|
|Name of Posts||LT Grade Teacher Vacancies|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Way to Apply||Online|
|Authorized Web Address||www.upseat.in|
UPSESSB Vacancies Details
|Subject Name||Vacancies (Male)||Vacancies (Female)|
|Total Posts||4463 Posts||4879 Posts|
Qualification for Computer Teacher Vacancies:
Aspirants must have done B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science or Graduate in Science or Graduate in Computer Application or applicants must be graduate with A Level Course from NIELIT or its equivalent.
For Other Posts:
- Contenders must have a graduation degree along with B.Ed degree.
- For further educational qualifications, refer to authorized advertisement.
- Minimum age limit: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit: 40 Years
The age will be calculated as on 1st July 2016.
Applied contenders will be selected according to state level merit list.
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 4800/-
Dates to Remember
Starting date to apply online: 26th December 2016
Final date to submit the application form: 26th January 2017
Closing date to submit the application fee: 23rd January 2017
How to Apply for UP LT Grade posts
- First of all, log on the authorized website i.e. www.upseat.in.
- Click on the link relating to this job notification.
- Read the authorized notification carefully and hit on apply online link.
- Now, the application form will be opened.
- Fill this form properly and attach all asked documents and recent passport size photograph of you.
- Submit the application fee via proper channel.
- Look at the preview of this form and submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of this form for further use.
Dear candidates, if you want to get the latest updates on UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 then keep visiting our web address www.admitcardjobs.in.