UP Police SI Recruitment 2015 -16
Uttar Pradesh police recruitment Board is going to start UP Police SI Recruitment 2015 -2016 online. Fresh applications are invited from the interested applicants to register online for the sub-Inspector post. It is hence advised to the desired applicants to go online and get a complete review of 2064 Job vacancies. The online application will start on 15-11-2015.
There are 1652 vacancies for the Male Candidates and 412 vacancies for Female Candidates. The online Application form is accepted via online mode only. There will be a three-stage registration process for UP Police Sub Inspector 2064 Vacancies 2015. Desired applicants need to take have a full review at the details we have given below.
Latest news for UP Police SI Recruitment 2015
As per the latest data, we have great news for the aspired candidates that they can start applying for 2064 vacancies of UP Police SI Recruitment 2015 online. There are multiple vacant positions for the Men and Women applicants. The interested ones are requested to go through the under-mentioned details and start filling the application form. Applications will be accepted before the closing date which is 20th October 2015.
Please take a look at the details below.
|Notification About||UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector|
|Age Limit||Check Below|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Online Application||15th November 2015|
Details for UP Police Sub Inspector Vacancies 2015
|S.No.||Name Of Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
- Graduation from any streams with 50% Marks from Any Recognized University.
Height– 165-168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
Weight– According to Height But Min. 50 Kg.
Chest– 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Expansion(Fulaav) Compulsory.
Height– 150 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
Physical Efficiency Test:
Race– For Male 4.8 km in 28 Minutes. & for Female Candidates 2.4 km. in 16 Minutes.
- Age limit for Male applicants is 21-28 years as on 1st July 2015.
- For Female candidates, Minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Proper Age relaxation will be given to the Backward and reserved Categories as per the Board Regulations.
- There will a charge of Rupees. 400/- and will be accepted via Challan/Credit/Debit/Internet banking mode.
- 1st Round: DV -Document Verification & PMT -Physical Measurement Test
- 2nd Rounds: PET -Physical Efficiency Test
- 3rd Rounds: Written Examination
After Selection, candidates will be given Rs.9, 300/- To 34, 800/- including with a GP of Rs. 4,200/-.
How to Apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015
- Reach the official website for recruiting Board, “prpb.gov.in”.
- Now from the homepage, look for a suitable link “for online Application”.
- Get the available link and start the registration process in stage-I.
- Attach the soft copies of the required Documents.
- Start Stage II with paying the requested amount
- Stage III will be Submission of Application.
- Revalidate the provided details carefully and Push the Submit Button.
- Get a printed copy of this duly filled form and keep one in hand for future need.
Starting Date for Applying: 15th November 2015.
- Dear Users, get the Male Official notification and Female Official Notification candidates Via these Official Links.
- Start Applying via this Official link after checking the advertisement
Best Wishes to the Applying Candidates.