UPPSC Lower Subordinate Notification 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released UPPSC Lower Subordinate Notification 2017 online. Candidates are invited to apply for UP PSC Recruitment 2017 online and submit their applications at the earliest. Interested applicants are advised to take a look at the details specified in the Advertisement and apply online.
As stated in the Recruitment Notice, there are various vacant posts under Uttar Pradesh Government. The online registration process has just begun and a large number of applications are expected to come in for various positions. All the aspirants who are having necessary Qualifications and experience for these Government jobs are welcomed to apply with no time to spare.
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2017
According to the latest Job Notification, the State Service Commission for Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for various vacancies in multiple departments. The recruiting procedure is to be done for General and Special posts. Interested job seekers are hereby advised to go online and check UPPSC Lower Subordinate Notification and start applying now because of the final date for application soon.
|Department Conducting Recruitment||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Position||Multiple|
|Qualification||Check Details below|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for Online||Soon Release|
Details for UPPSC PCS Exam Recruitment 2017
Names of the Respective Job Roles are given hereunder:
|2||Asst. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)|
|3||Child Development Project Officer|
|4||Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)|
|5||Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)|
|6||Asst. Controller (Legal Measurement) Grade -II|
|7||Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)|
|8||Computer/ Jr. Statistical Inspector/ Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. Crop. Insp.)|
|9||Jr. Research Assistant Gr-Il/ Hort. Inspector Group- ll /Hort. Inspector|
|10||Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/ Sugarcane Development Inspector|
|11||Investigator Cum Computer (Family Welfare)|
|12||Cooperative Inspector Gr-l, Asst. Development Officer (Cooperative)|
|13||Auditor (Local Bodies)|
|14||Asst. Auditor (Local Bodies)|
|16||Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits)|
Candidates must have completed a Degree program from a recognized university or institution as specified according to the Job role.
Applicants’ age must be between 21 & 40 as specified by the Commission Notification.
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 125/- (Rs.100/- for Registration charges+ Rs.25/- for Online Processing).
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.65/- (Rs.40/- for Registration and Rs.20/- for the Online fee).
- PH candidates are required to pay Rs.25/- only.
Applying candidates will have to go through written Exam followed by the Interview.
How to Apply for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam 2017
- Log on to the main website namely, “uppsc.up.nic.in”.
- Choose the area for latest job notification.
- Download the Advertisement and go through it carefully.
- Start applying for the vacancies.
- Fill in your correct details in fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of the asked documents like Photo and Signature.
- Finally, save and take a print out of the filled application form.
- Last date for Online Application: Soon Declare
Applicants are requested to apply now by following this Official Link.