UPSC Geologist Exam 2017
UPSC Geologist Exam 2017 is going too held soon by the Union Public Service Commission in the month of May 2017. Aspirants can fill UPSC Geo Scientist Online Application Form 2017 through the link offered on this page.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017 have been declared by the Union Public Service Commission and organization also issued the online application form which can be filled till 20th March 2017.
Those aspirants are looking for the UPSC Geologist Exam 2017 and UPSC Geo Scientist Online Application Form 2017 they need to read below on this page of admitcardjobs.in and check here eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, hall ticket details.
UPSC Geologist Exam Online Application Form 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam|
|Post Name||Geologist and Geo Scientist|
|Age Limit||Below 35 Years|
|Last Date||Soon Updated|
|Name of the posts under Group A||Number of Vacant Seats|
|Category I : Posts in the Geological Survey of India Ministry of Mines|
|Category II: Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources|
|Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B)|
Complete info of UPSC Geologist and Geo Scientist Exam 2017
Applicants must have done post graduated from any reputed University / Institution.
- For Geologist and Geophysicist and Chemist (Group ‘A’): 21 years to 32 years
- For Junior Hydrogeologists: 21 years to 35 years
- Age of the applicants will we counted as on the date 1st January of the year in which the Examination is to be held.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
- Aspirants required to submit the application fee of Rs 200/-.
- SC/ST/PH and female candidates are exempted to pay the application fees.
- Application fee can be deposit in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur etc.
UPSC Geologist Exam 2017 Syllabus and Pattern
|Parts Of Paper||Subjects Of Paper||Name Of The Posts||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper Part I – Written Test||General English||Compulsory For All Posts||100||3 hours for each paper|
|Geology I||Geologist / Jr. Hydrogeologists||200|
|Hydrogeology III||Jr. Hydrogeologists||200|
|Part II – Interview||Personality Test||Compulsory For All Posts||200|
How to apply online Application Form:
- Visit the official website of the Commission i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Now through the home page candidates required to click on the examination link available in the top menu of the page.
- Check the appropriate notification and read all the instruction carefully before going to apply online.
- After reading all instructions contenders can fill the online application form and attach all relevant documents and submitted it on or before the last date.
- Now in the last step take a print out of form for future reference.
|Latest Government Jobs Updates||UPSC Updates|
|UPSC Geologist Admit Card||Latest SBI Updates|
- Last date for submission of application form: Soon Updated
- Examination Date: Available Shortly
Link to check:
Visit the Official Notice to get further info of UPSC Geologist Notification 2017