UPSC NDA 2017 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is all set to release the NDA 2017 Application Form on 18th January 2017 for all the candidates who are interested and eligible can get admitted to NDA & NA (I) Exam 2017. The application forms shall be issued online which makes it so easy to apply and no offline/physical copies of the form have been put for sale. The last date of online application form submission is (10th February 2017)
Candidates are required to access the official website of UPSC to fill the NDA application form and are advised to make sure that you provide correct information related to personal, communicational and educational details in the correct format. Any information provide wrong shall discard the form, so please provide correct details.
National Defence Academy Application Form 2017
There are many other jobs and career options which provide good salary packages but for those who want to give themselves for the service of the nation, they can do it by joining any of the three services which are:-
- Indian army
- Indian air force
Getting into it is not so easy, only those can do it who has the spark and their heart is nation loving. They go through a very tough training and this is necessary as they want soldiers who gave 100 %. But, before getting selected in the physical test, candidates have to appear for a written exam. This article will tell you all the information you want to know about the exams which are NDA (National Defence Academy)/NA (Naval Academy).
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit through NDA exam. This is all India test which is held twice a year , in the month of April and September, while applying it up to the candidate choice the one which he/she prefer can join.
NDA 2017 Exam Notification which shall be released along with the application form on 18th January 2017 Important Recruitment details of UPSC NDA NA I 2017 will be as are follows:-
National Defence academy NDA – Several Posts
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadre Entry scheme) :- Various Posts
Age Limit:-Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 2001 can fill the application form for NDA NA I 2017 .
Education qualification For NDA Army Wing:– The applicant should have done Intermediate from a recognized board.
Air Force and Naval wing of the NDA:- The required educational qualification is Intermediate with physics, chemistry, and maths
Appearing candidates can also fill application for NDA NA I exam.
Selection procedure:- Selection of the Eligible candidates for UPSC NDA will be done through the following
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
- Medical Exam
Check – NDA Exam Syllabus
In the examination, there shall be 150 questions and the total marks are 300. The question paper shall be divided into 2 segments , the first is Mathematics and the second is general Ability. The time duration for the Ist section is 150 minutes and for the second section, it is also 150 minutes. There shall be negative marking in the test.
How to Apply for NDA & NA (I) 2017
- Open the UPSC official website – www.upsc.gov.in to register online.
- On the homepage, find the appropriate link to proceed with the application process. Click it.
- Go through all the instructions as displayed on the screen. Press ‘I Agree’ button once done
- Provide all the asked details correctly and completely.
- Check all the fields and press the submit button on confirmation. This completes Part 1 of the registration process.
- Proceed to pay the application fee in offline or online mode. Keep the fee payment receipt in safe condition.
- Now complete the Part 2 by uploading scanned images of signature and photograph in proper dimensions and format.
Also Check, NDA Admit Card
UPSC NDA 2017 Application Form Fee
Fee for all candidates shall be decided by the authority and mentioned in the official notification.
Candidates can pay the fee in two modes – online and offline. Process of submitting the fee is summarized below, for the convenience of candidates
- Find the link to download the e-challan and click it to save the challan in PDF format.
- Generate printout of the challan for submission.
- Deposit the fee at any counter of SBI branch on the next working day of completing Part 1 and printing challan.
- Those who fail to pay the fees through challan on the last day working hours of the bank will be asked to pay the fees in online mode.
- Once the Part 1 of Application Form is completed, pay the application fee via credit/debit card or net-banking.
- Provide details of card number, CVV, password, user ID and other information.
- You will be charged nominal service charges for the online application fee payment.
- Take print out of the fee receipt after payment.
Expected Dates for NDA NA I Exam
|Date of Notification Released||18th January 2017|
|Starting date to Apply||18th January 2017|
|Closing date to Apply||10 February 2017|
|Hall Ticket Releasing Date||2 weeks before the Exam|
|Date of NDA NA I Examination||23rd April 2017|
Tentative Dates for NDA II Exam
|Notification will be released||07th June 2017|
|Opening Date for Registration||07th June 2017|
|Closing date to Apply||30th June 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||2 weeks before the Exam|
|NDA NA II Exam Date||10th September 2017|
Please visit the Official Website for more information