UPSEE Counseling 2017
Applicants who have qualified in the UPSEE Entrance Examination for the current year of 2017, they must check their UPSEE Counseling 2017 dates from here. Uttar Pradesh Technical University now officially declared their UPSEE Counseling Schedule 2017 along with Complete Counselling Procedure, letter on the main website.
Dear Aspirants if you are interested and eager to get the admission in reputed colleges then you must attend the Counselling first so that you can get the desirable College & Institute as per your choice. Here we provide the important dates of seat allotment and complete UPSEE Counselling Schedule in the below segment of the page.
Latest Announcement: UPSEE Counselling Registration will start in 2017 and Document verification will be handled from in 2017. List of total 105 verification centers will be available in a short span of time hence, we surely provide the verification center, therefore, keep in touch with this us.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
|Type of Declaration||UPSEE Counseling 2016|
|Test Name||Uttar Pradesh State entrance exam|
|Examination Held on||2017|
|Counselling Start From||in 2017|
Complete UPSEE Counseling Procedure 2017
Changes in UPTU UPSEE Counseling 2017
- Before going to attend the counseling procedure candidates must note that, the number of seats in all Govt. and private colleges will provide to students so that they can fill their desired colleges in an easy manner.
- For the current year, the board will go to increase the number of counseling document verification centers are likely to increase.
- Candidates have to go through document verification only once on their respective analysis center.
- Candidates need to pay their Registration fee for counseling and seat allotment once.
- This time they authority also provide internet and computer facilities so that students can easily fill choice of colleges.
Step (1) Online Registration:
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves through the official website.
- Press on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill in all the details correctly and submit it.
- Note down the Unique Registration number generated by the system.
Step (2) Download the E-Challan:
- Now after completing the registration, you have to download the E-Challan through clicking on “Download e-Challan” link.
- Take the printout of this Challan Slip.
Note: Payment should be done through e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Step (3) Document Verification
Bring the original documents as well as two photocopies of each at the specified Center to verify your Document:
- Admit Card
- Counselling letter
- Certificate and mark sheets of qualifying exam
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Income, Domicile and character certificates
Step (4) Choice Filling
- Candidates have to login by using OTP (which was found at the time of document verification) and fill choices of colleges and courses according to precedence in Counseling.
- Particulars should know that after the deadline, no modification is possible in the order of choices, thus care must be taken while arranging options.
Step (5) Locking of Final Choice Filling
Locking is mandatory after submitting all final choices to ensure the admission in desire college/branch/institute.
Step (6) Collection of balance Fees and issuance of confirmation letter:
After Allotment of Seat, aspirant must deposit a Bank Draft of Rs. 15,000 which is Non Refundable at Respective Verification/ Counseling center as per schedule. This Fee would be adjusted toward the fee to be deposited at the time of admission to the desirable institute & college.
Visit its Official Website to grab latest & improve details relevant to this topic.
Official Website: www.aktu.ac.in