UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2017 UP Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017 Download UPSSSC JE Exam Pattern 2017 PDF Download UP Jr Engineer Exam 2017 Scheme/Pattern
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2017
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is now ready to kick off the Exams for recruiting applicants for the post of junior Engineer. Applied candidates have completed the registration Process and are now looking for UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2017 from the internet. Aspirants can obtain the exam pattern from the internet shortly.
Applicants applied for the number of various vacancies of Engineers. After success registrations, they are looking for the right study Material and contents to prepare for the upcoming Examination. Such concerned applicants can download the Exam Syllabus from the main website. Keep in touch with us for further details.
|Declaration About||UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2017|
|Examination Date||Revealed Soon|
For UP Junior Engineer Exam pattern Refer to the section given below:
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Paper Pattern 2017
Candidates need to note down the Examination Pattern and continue preparing for the written test.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- Engineering General Concepts – Civil, Electrical & Mechanical.
Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Analogies, Similarities & Differences
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical number series
- Verbal and figure classification etc
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Decision making
UP Junior Engineer Paper Pattern for General Awareness
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Politics
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History
- Historical Topics related to Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Geography
- Indian Economy
- Science & Technology
- IT & Space etc
UP Junior Engineer Paper Pattern for Civil
- Building Materials.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The design of Structures.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
UP Junior Engineer Paper Pattern for Electrical
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Control Systems.
- Analog & Digital Circuits etc.
UP Junior Engineer Exam Pattern for Mechanical
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines.
- Theory of Machines.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- The strength of Materials.
- Structural Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
Note: Applicants can also download the Paper pattern in Pdf Format available on the formal website.
For further related information, please visit- upsssc.gov.in.
Look for the upcoming UPSSSC updates. if you have any question in mind, it will be acknowledged and responded by our Support Team. Keep in touch with us and do not forget to write to us.
Wishing All the Best to our Candidates!!