Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently issued the advertisement about Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016 for various vacant positions of Samuh G. The willing contenders shouldn’t miss this golden chance to apply for UKSSSC Samuh G Vacancies and apply online after reading all the details on this web page
The recruitment cell of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission have invited UKSSSC Group C Job Application Form for total 515 vacancies and the forms are available on the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in from 26th September 2016 to the closing date which is 31st October 2016 but instead of searching application form and the official notification on the main web portal you should take a smart way and just click on the direct links available here.
Uttarakhand Govt Jobs Recruitment 2016
|Name of The Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Type Of Declaration||Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Group C Vacancies|
|Number of the Post||515|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2016|
The name and the number of the job vacancies are as under in the table followed by the scale of payment
|Name of the Post||Number of the vacancies||Scale of Payment|
|Junior Engineer||242||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/-|
|Junior Engineer (Janpad Trainee)||26|
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||07|
|Technician Grade II||80||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-|
|Stenographer Grade III||10|
|Assistant Accountant/ Auditor||108|
Eligibility Criteria of UKSSSC Samuh G Vacancies 2016
To check the eligibility criteria before applying for the job is much important because it is just a time waste to apply if you are not eligible. Read all the details carefully from the following segments.
Graduation degree in commerce/ Diploma/ Certificate in the relevant field from a recognized university are required. The educational qualification which is needed to apply for the job is given according the posts so you have to check the official notification to know about that.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years to apply for the posts.
The selection rounds are the written Examination, skill test etc according to the vacant position.
- General /OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/ PH/Ex-serviceman of UK: Rs.150/-
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Questions from relevant educational qualification of the post
Note: there shall be negative marking and ¼ marks shall be reduced with every incorrect answer.
Instructions to Apply for Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016
- The candidates may apply from the official website which is www.uksssc.in
- Then read all the details from the official notification.
- Then click on the option ‘Submit Application Fees’ and may a payment.
- Click on Apply Online Button and fill the information in the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of passport sized photograph and signature etc.
- Click on the final submit button and then take a printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
|Opening Date to Submit the Application fees and Apply Online||26th September 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||29th October 2016|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||31st October 2016|
Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited application under Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016. Candidates interested in applying can go online and check out the official advertisement for 332 vacancies of Samuh-G Posts. The online application can be filled now and will be accepted till 30.09.2016
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is the Recruitment conducting authority for these 332 available positions. Important instructions regarding these posts have been uploaded on the official website of the commission. There are various vacant posts like Group C, details for which are given hereunder.
Here is another chance to have a career in the Uttarakhand SSSC for our dedicated Government Job Seekers. The State’s Subordinate Commission has lately announced about UKSSSC 332 Samuh G vacancies. Candidates are required to check the same and continue the application process. The online registration process will be continued till 30th September 2016.
|Declaration For||Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Group C|
|Number of posts||332|
|Last date to Apply||30.09.2016|
Further details for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016
Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Accountant – 14 Posts
- Assistant Auditor – 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 23 Posts
- Clerk/ Data Entry Operator – 05 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 36 Posts
- Investigator – 06 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector – 13 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Pharmacy) – 01 Post
- Electrician/ Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Library Clerk – 25 Posts
- Tabla Player – 01 Post
- Training officer – 01 Post
- Research Officer – 01 Post
- Sports Assistant – 01 Post
- Caretaker – 01 Post
- Store keeper – 01 Post
- Cataloguer – 01 Post
- Computer Programmer – 02 Posts
- Draftsman – 18 Posts
- Amin – 25 Posts
- Park Supervisor – 95 Posts
- Supervisor (Canning) – 11 Posts
- Supervisor (Bakery/ Confectionery) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (Culinary/ Cookery) – 02 Posts
- Driver – 42 Posts
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification
- As per the Job applied, candidates must be 12th passed, Graduation, or Diploma or equivalent Examination from a recognized Body.
- Computer Literacy as per the requirement
Applicant must be between the age group of 18-42 years. For a complete reference, check the Official notification given in the later segment.
For general and OBC category candidates, the fee specified is Rs.300/- while, for SC/ST/PH/EXS candidates, amount payable is Rs.150/-.
Mode of Payment: E-Challan, Net banking, Debit/Credit Card.
Written Objective Test and Skill test/Typing Test.
Salary details: Refer official notification
How to apply for Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official website which is, “sssc.uk.gov.in”.
- Download the Official Notice for above-stated Jobs.
- Read the document carefully and start applying for the chosen post.
- Enter your accurate details and complete the registration process paying the fee and uploading soft copies of necessary documents.
- Completely fill the application form, verify the details and save the data.
- Take a hard copy of this form and keep it secure for future reference.
Starting date to apply: 08.08.2016
Last Dates for submission of Fee: 28.09.2016
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 30.09.2016
Current Updates: Check the Official Notice