VHSE Results 2016
The Department of Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Kerala is all set to declare its VHSE Results 2016 publicly through its main website, students are required to check their VHSE First Year School Wise scorecard with the help of roll no allotted by the organization previously. To clear out all the details related to your outcome, take a quick look on below provided article.
As we know the Department of Vocational Higher Secondary Education organizes its two year Vocational courses of Higher Secondary level exam every year. Recently, all the candidates waiting for their outcome for first-year various campus allotted vacation courses exam held on the campus.
As we know exam was held in the month of March 2016. Therefore, all the candidates who attend this assessment program can easily check their VHSE First Year School Wise Scorecard 2016 for the desirable course in the month of June.
|Exam Organized By||Kerala Board|
|Type of Declaration||VHSE Results 2016|
|Result declared on||May (Tentative)|
VHSE First Year School Wise Results 2016
As we know there huge digits of colleges are present in this state which offered various vacation courses for about 50 thousands of students across this state. Here on this webpage our team member publishes the direct link to download VHSE First Year School Wise Results 2016, whenever your scorecard will appear on organization official website, our team member informs all the appliers through this web page
At whatever time your scorecard announce you must come here with your roll no, date of birth etc without your roll no candidates will not be able to download their exact outcome, if you want to know how to get access in the desirable location where your scorecard appear then check the below procedure.
Steps to check VHSE Results 2016
- Appliers need to visit the official website which is www.keralaresults.nic.in
- On this section of the web page, you will find various examination scorecard of this Board.
- Now, select the “First Year Examination Results – 2016” link to see the Scorecard.
- After that, a new page will be generated on your screen in which candidates are required to fill their roll no. which is well Mentioned in hall ticket and click on submit button.
- In a little while after submitting all the details your outcome will be displayed in front of you. You may also check the individual marks in each subject.
- Now take the print out of it and keep it with them for future reference.
To download Scorecard directly visit this official link