WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education have released notification regarding WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 to invite applications from TET 2014 qualified candidates for total 42949 vacant position of Assistant Teacher in the government aided, Sponsored primary, and junior basic school. The job hunters who want to work as a primary teacher and eligible for the job may apply for the posts but before that read all the information regarding West Bengal Job Vacancies from below passages.
The West Bengal Assistant Teacher Job Notification has issued on 24th September 2016 and the aspirants may download it from the links given in this article. WB Primary Teacher Application Forms have invited from 30th September 2016 on or before 07th October 2016. To willing candidates who have completed the required qualification and whose age is not less than 18 year and not more than 40 years may apply for the posts. There are also other criteria and you should read them from the below passages.
WB Primary Teacher Job Description 2016
|Name of The Organization||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Type Of Declaration||WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Primary Teacher|
|Number of the Post||42949|
|Last Date to Apply||7th October 2016|
Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal Assistant Teacher Vacancies 2016
- The candidate should have qualified the TET examination
- Higher secondary under west Bengal council of higher secondary with at least 50 % marks and 2 years diploma in Elementary Education or Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have study and passed in specific language.
- All the candidates must have a secondary passed certificate or its equivalent with the subjects of Mathematics and English.
The age should be between 18 years and 40 years on 1st January 2016
The selection of the candidates shall be based on the following levels
- Interview/ Viva voce
- Aptitude Test
|Selection Shall Based on||Marks|
|Madhyamik or its equivalent pass||05|
|Higher secondary or its equivalent pass||10|
|Extra Circular Activities||05|
|Viva voce/ Personal Interview||05|
|Aptitude Test and Teaching Experience||05|
There are maximum 05 marks for the experience, the marks are according to the years as following
|Above 10 years||05|
|Above 8 years and below 10 years||04|
|Above 6 years and below 08 years||03|
|Above 4 years and below 06 years||02|
|Below 4 years||01|
The charges to apply for the job is Rs. 200 and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST and PH
The salary for the post is Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25200/- per month with a grade pay.
Instructions to Apply for WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Go to the main website which is www.wbbpe.org
- Then click on the notification of the recruitment and read all instructions and details carefully.
- Click on the Apply Button and fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature etc
- Pay the application fees which is described in above segments.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
|Date of Advertisement Release||24th September 2016|
|Starting Date to Apply||30th September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th October 2016|