WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2016
This section is fully belonging to WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2016. Candidates may clutch whole info about this Joint Entrance Examination which was conducting by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) through this webpage. In case they have any difficulty regarding download WBJEE JECA Hall Ticket, then they must use below settled procedure.
In a recent time, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has completed the process of accepting the application form from all such aspirants who want get admission into the Master of Computer Application (MCA) course (JECA – 2015) into the different Government and Self-Financed Private Colleges in their state.
Latest Announcement: WBJEEB conducting their Joint Entrance Examination on 15th July at several pre-arranged examination Centers. Thus, all such participants who attend this exam can collect their WBJEEB JECA Admit Card from 8th July simply through its main website.
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Type of Information||WBJEE JECA Admits Card 2016|
|Test Name||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Examination Dates||15th July 2016|
|Hall Declared From||8th July 2016|
WBJEE JECA Hall Ticket 2016
As we know examination to date of Joint Entrance Examination conducted by WBJEEB is near that’s why all the students who are going to be appeared in this exam are searching for their WBJEE JECA Hall Ticket 2016 through the internet.
We advise all the applicants wait for a little while & we positively provide the hall ticket through online process. The exam will be organized on BARDHAMAN DURGAPUR SILIGURI HALDIA KOLKATA-North KOLKATA-South HOWRAH MURSHIDABAD centers only.
WBJEE JECA Exam Pattern 2016
- Computer Based Test (CBT) which consist of two Papers
- The time duration of this exam is three hours, for first two hours, only Paper-1 will remain enabled and during the last one hour, only Paper-2 will remain enabled on the computer.
Paper – 1: Mathematics (100 marks):
- 50 Multiple Choice question each question carries two Marks
- Time Duration 2 Hours
- Question will be asked from Analytical Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Probability & Statistics
- 1 / 2 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
Paper – 2: Aptitude test (100 marks):
- 30 Multiple choice questions of this section are of 3 marks each & another 10 questions for 1 Marks.
- Timing of this paper is 1 hour
- For each wrong answer, 1/4 of the total mark will be deducted
- The question came from Reasoning, Problem Solving, Quantitative Comparison, Discrete Quantitative Analysis & Data interpretation.
Procedure to obtain WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2016
- Visit the main website first which is wbjeeb.in.
- In the notice board section, search the admit card link & click on it.
- Feed all the necessary details and submit it.
- Take the hard copy of Admit card.
Get your Hall ticket easily by visiting this official link