WBPSC Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission has offered the WBPSC Recruitment 2016 on their official website for 120 posts of Audit & Accounts Service Jobs in various fields. This is an opportunity for the candidates who cleared their law graduation.
This time, WBPSC recently issued recruitment exam notification through which they fill up the several vacant posts of Audit & Accounts Service Jobs & have divided as per the field. Job hunters who wish to make their future in Government region must apply online before the last date of submission which is 17.05.2016.
The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centers across in Kolkata and Darjeeling in July, 2016. Only scheduled tribe’ candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre. The Main written test will be held in Kolkata only. The schedule for the Main Examination will be announced later on. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
Information of Latest West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2016
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Audit and Accounts Service|
|Educational requirement||Mention Below|
|Selection process||Written Examination / Personality test|
|Last date to apply||17th May 2016|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Category Wise Posts:
- Unreserved: 66 Posts
- SC: 26 Posts
- OBC: 18 Posts
- PH: 02 Posts
- Candidates who got a selection get an amount of Pay Scale Rs.15,600-42,000/- per Month of with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
WB Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
- Aspirants not More than 35 years. Such that born not earlier than the 2nd January 1984.
- Upper age limit is increased by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal
- No Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates from other State.
- Performance in Written Examination / Personality test has declared as the selection process.
- 210/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment) is considered for general candidate.
- SC/ST/BC Category Candidates has exempted to pay any amount of fee.
How to Apply for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Exam
- Open the online website of this Public Service Commission i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Select on One Time Registration link.
- Registered your name with all relevant details.
- Upload Scanning Photograph & Signature.
- Verify & Submit for Registration.
- Log in with Regathered User ID & Password.
- After login into Dashboard, candidates will find the mane of Examination.
- Submit All the details like, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Examination Details.
- Verify & Save.
- Payment Examination Fee (Online or Offline) & take the print out of it.
- Beginning of submission of online application: 25 April 2016
- Ending date for submission of online application: 17 May 2016
- Last date for submission of fees through online: 17 May 2016
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 18 May 2016