WBSCTE Recruitment 2016
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is has released WBSCTE Recruitment 2016 notification online. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Polytechnic Lecturer posts through this WBSCTE Recruitment 2016 . Applicants interested in applying for the vacancies are advised to start and complete the online registration before the closing date which is 14th December 2015.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education has lately launched the recruitment drive for 146 posts of Polytechnic Teachers/Lecturers. The vacancies are for the state education departments. The desired applicants, who wish to apply for the available posts need to go through the further recruitment details specified below.
Based on the reliable sources, candidates are hereby informed that there has been a declaration regarding WBSCTE Polytechnic Lecturer 146 Vacancies. Therefore, applicants who aspire in seeking a career in teaching must apply for this Job opportunity. The Last date for online application is 14th December 2015 and applicants are recommended to read the further details given below.
|Declaration About||WBSCTE Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Polytechnic Lecturer|
|Number of Posts||146|
|Last date to Apply||14th December 2015|
Further details under WBSCTE Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2015
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Computer Science & Technology||08|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||06|
|Food processing Technology||04|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||02|
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications
- Candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s degree with First Class or Masters Degree in the relevant stream from the recognized Board or Institution.
- Applicants must be Indian Citizen
The proposed age limit is between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2015.
Written Exam and Interview
After appointment candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.21000/- per month.
How to apply against WBSCTE Recruitment 2016
- Users, first of all need to visit the official web portal which is,”webscte.org”
- Look for the latest news and updates section.
- Get the Official notification and read it carefully before applying.
- Open a valid link and open the online registration form.
- Provide your accurate details while filling the online application form.
- Save the details and get the Hard copy of the filled details
- After printing the form, post it to the official address given below.
Address to Note:
The office of Joint Secretary,
Technical Education and Training Dept,
Government of West Bengal, Karigori Bhavan,
3rd Floor, Plot No. B/7, Action Area-III, New Town,
Rajarhat, Kolkata-700 160